Friday, May 23, 2014

Athorus mobile game : comics artwork

One of my favorite projects that I worked in was " Athorus " with a gaming studio located in Alexandria - Egypt Spyros Entertainment between 2012 - 2013, it was a mid-core top down shoot-EM up mobile game, which is designed on a Pharaonic theme and story. The main character is “Athorus”, a Pharaonic magician king who is revived to fight his antagonist and to defend his people.

I will divide the artwork of the game on different  posts and this one is for the comic artwork I did in the game and those images were shown before and after every single game's level to produce the story in an artistic way .

I also attached the pdf of the whole story, hope you like it :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zzbjmy8h6pmknn/Comics.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment